DANCERS, COLOURS AND COSTUMES (50 MINS – 60 MINS)
Observe, Respond and Create:
WATCH AND DISCUSS:
Questions to discuss:
- How do the lighting and costumes change between each of the clips and tell the story of each season?
- Discuss how the different colours make you feel.
- Do you have a favourite costume? Why?
- Did you notice the dancers’ expressions? How do their expressions and dance movements tell the story of the different seasons? (i.e. slow or fast movements/ jumps or smooth steps).
- Which clips do you think are the most contrasting in both music and movements?
- Paint an image of one of the dancers from your favourite season, thinking about their costumes and an elegant dance movement.
NEBT would love to receive photos of your artwork to display on our social media. Please photograph and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share a selection on our Instagram and Facebook pages.