NEBT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Last updated: May 2017
We will publish any updates to this policy on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with future changes.
When do we collect information?
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, unless you choose to share it with us. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, make a donation, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
Third party services may also collect information on our behalf e.g. when booking a ticket for a production at a venue or booking service.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name
- contact information including email address and postal address
- demographic information including age and gender
- card payment and bank account details (NB: we do not store any financial information – credit card numbers etc.)
- transaction and order details
- emergency contact details (for community and outreach programmes)
- accessibility requirements
- your marketing preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use this information?
The information you provide us may be used in the following ways:
- to process card payments and to set up Direct Debits
- to claim Gift Aid
- to fulfil sales and purchases
- for service administration purposes where we may contact you in regards to the fulfilment or completion of a purchase, promotion, class, membership or donation
- for internal record keeping
- to invite you to participate in surveys or research
- to provide you with information about our activities or online content you have agreed to receive
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically consented to receive marketing communications from us
- for fundraising purposes including using third-party services to append information we have available
- to develop aggregated data for analysis and reporting to funders
- to analyse and improve the activities and content offered
We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. You can ask us for a copy of the records we keep of this information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: NEBT, Thameside Theatre, Orsett Road, Grays, Essex RM17 5DX. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Grays, Essex RM17 5DX